Acupuncture in Chicago
If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired, we’re here for you. Or, if you have pain – once in awhile or all the time – we’d like to help.
We provide highly effective treatments at an affordable rate. Our rate is a sliding scale of $25 – $40 per treatment.* You decide what makes acupuncture affordable for you.
Acupuncture works with your body by boosting your natural self-healing and self-regulating abilities. Your body is designed to be well and stay well, but sometimes it needs a little help. That’s what we’re here for.
Acupuncture can do many things including:
- Relieve pain
- Increase fertility
- Boost immunity, energy and mood
- Decrease inflammation
- Dispell migraines
- Sooth muscle spasms
- Relieve anxiety and insomnia
- Eliminate or reduce joint aches and pains
- Reduce nausea and bloating,
- Improve digestion,
- Reduce addiction cravings (for alcoholics and smokers)
- Quiet an overactive mind
- Improve mobility
- … and so much more
In particular, acupuncture is effective with subclinical symptoms – symptoms that you can feel and affect your quality of life but that can not be measured/found with medical testing and diagnosis (you hurt or something’s wrong, but the doctor can’t find why). Subclinical symptoms are particularly difficult to treat with medication, but acupuncture can usually help. Acupuncture also helps people with chronic conditions who depend on medicine, especially dealing with the medicine’s side effects.
Merely receiving an acupuncture treatment has been shown to relieve the fight or flight response (caused by stress) and activate the relaxation response. Most people find acupuncture so relaxing, they nap during their treatment.
Walk-ins are welcome. Stop in our Chicago Acupuncture Clinic today! We’re at the border of the Lakeview / Lincoln Park neighborhoods.
* Fertility patients are charged a flat fee of $45 for their initial appointment because their in-takes take much longer. There is a lot of ground to cover during that first appointment, but it pays off; we have a very high success rate in helping couples conceive! Subsequent fertility treatments are just $25 – $40.